You've Got Questions... We've Got Answers!
Need some help navigating the site, questions about specific products, maybe you're unsure about what to look for when shopping for a mattress? Then you are in the right place. Read some of the most frequently asked questions by shoppers just like you.
Have questions about a product?
Unessa Mattress is a basic, no frills, simple operation. You can find detailed information about any item on the product detail page.
Have any questions about your order?
You can send us an email anytime at email@example.com.
Can I see your mattresses in a store?
Unfortunately, our store is virtual and doesn't exist in the physical world. This helps keep the costs down. If we had huge showrooms full of inventory in cities all across the country, it would cost us - literally - hundreds of millions of dollars in overhead that we would have to then pass on to you by raising our prices to retail levels, which defeats the whole purpose of being a "right-price" leader.
How do I know that the color I see on screen is accurate?
Every computer monitor displays colors slightly differently.
To ensure you're seeing the color of our products as they truly are
If the colors of the candies you see on screen don't look the same as they do in real life, try adjusting your monitor's brightness and contrast. Refer to your computer user manual for instructions on how to adjust color settings.
Do you offer Special Order?
We don't. Sorry. Special order items are something that retail stores and Interior Designers do better than anyone!
Reporting Damaged or Defective Stuff
What if my item is damaged or defective?
If your merchandise or property has been damaged during delivery, you must notify the delivery driver and refuse delivery. Let us know immediately and within 7 days of the date of delivery. If you believe a product to be defective, please notify us ASAP.
Currently, we're only able to drop ship within the 48 contiguous states in the USA. We can't ship to PO Boxes or APOs. Sorry about that.
How Does Your Delivery Service Work?
Our Delivery Services Include:
- Delivery to your door. Most items ship via FedEx. If you can sweet talk the driver into bringing it inside, that's between you and the FedEx driver and we take no responsibility for anything that happens if he/she does agree to bring it inside for you (broken lamps, holes in walls, missing jewelry, etc.)
To ensure smooth delivery of your items, please review the following delivery policies:
- All online orders must be paid in full at the time of purchase
- Prior to your scheduled delivery date, we will contact you to confirm an estimated window for your delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot accept requests for time stops.
- If you must reschedule your delivery date, please notify FedEx.
- Due to liability issues, we cannot hoist merchandise, set up lamps, hang pictures or mirrors on walls, make electrical connections or move existing furniture, electronics, televisions, etc.
- We cannot deliver to anyone under age 18.
- If, during delivery, your merchandise or property has been damaged, you must notify us within 7 days of the date of delivery.
Do You Offer White Glove Delivery Service?
We offer full-service, nationwide, final mile delivery service for heavy merchandise. This includes cross-dock services, curbside delivery and white glove delivery service.
We provide a cost-effective way to build customer loyalty with on-time delivery utilizing our network of trusted providers.
SERVICE & GOODS
- Curbside delivery
- Threshold delivery
- Room of choice delivery
- White glove delivery
- Premium white glove delivery
- Warehouse and Receiving
- Household furniture
When it comes to white glove delivery services in the USA, Unessa Mattress is your trusted partner. We understand that items of value require special care. That’s why we offer white glove delivery and setup for our client’s peace of mind. Our on-site services include placement of products, assembly, unpacking and removal of debris at the shipment’s destination.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
Pricing & Payments
Do you have Layaway?
While we don't offer a traditional layaway program, we do have a financing program available through our partner, SNAP! Finance. Apply HERE.
- Get an answer in seconds on how much you can finance through Snap. Snap Finance looks beyond your credit score to give you the best chance of approval.
- Once approved, shop for what you want on our website.
- Pay over time. Snap's flexible ownership options are based on your paydays for an easy, stress-free experience.
Are the prices in my Shopping Cart guaranteed?
We make every attempt to maintain the lowest prices on the items we offer, but price changes do occur, sometimes overnight. As a result, prices on items stored in your Shopping Cart are subject to change until you have actually placed your order and it has been processed.
Please note, we reserve the right not to accept your order in the case of a pricing error or other technical issue. In the rare instance that your order is not accepted, you will be notified immediately and your card will not be charged.
What types of payments do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and financing through Snap Finance. Please note: We cannot accept credit cards issued outside the United States and Canada for online orders at this time.
Do you accept COD orders?
No! We cannot accept COD orders. All orders must be paid in full once submitted online.
Registration & Privacy
Do you share my information with anyone?
We will not share your personal information with anyone, except as is required to fulfill your order.