Your Privacy Is Important To Us.
This policy describes the personal information I collect about you, why I collect it, how I use it, and when I share it with third parties. My policy also describes the choices you can make about how I collect and use certain parts of that information.
Information I Collect and How I Use It:
- In a purchase, I collect information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, email address and payment card information.
- During website registration, product review, surveys, or other programs you participate in, I collect information such as your name, email address, password, address, and telephone number
- When you participate in sweepstakes, contests or other promotions, I collect information such as name, email address, telephone, zip code and gender, birth month and day, or other information you provide
From Unessa Mattress's interactions with you: I collect information about you and your transactions and other interactions with me, including the products or services you purchase, use and return.
From Third Party Sources: I may combine your information with information I collect or receive about you from other online and offline sources, which helps me to customize our services.
I sometimes ask you for certain kinds of personal information to provide the services you request. This information includes:
Information We Collect By Automated Means
I may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about how you browse my website.
For the same reason, I may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies help me to improve my website and to deliver a better and more customized service. They enable me:
- To estimate usage numbers and patterns
- To store information about your preferences, and to allow me to customize my website according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches
- To recognize you when you return to my website
I also use "pixel tags" (sometimes called "Internet tags", "web beacons" or "clear GIFS"), which are tiny graphic images, on my website. Pixel tags help me analyze my customers' online behavior and measure the effectiveness of my website and my advertising. I work with service providers that help me track, collect, and analyze this information.
Pixel tags on my website may be used to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the site. This information may include your computer's Internet protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your computer. I may also track certain information about the identity of the website you visited immediately before coming to my site. I do not otherwise track any information about your use of other websites.
Pixel tags and cookies in my emails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from me.
I also work with business partners that use tracking technologies to deliver advertisements on my behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to my website and your interaction with my advertising and other communications.
I may combine the information I collect through cookies and pixel tags with other information I have collected from you. This information may be used to improve my website, to personalize your online experience, to help my deliver information to you, to determine the effectiveness of my advertising, and for other internal business purposes.
Use Of Your Information
Use the information I collect from my customers for various purposes, including:
- Process transactions upon their request
- Improve my store, website, customers' shopping experience and quality of service
- Send communications about my products, services and promotions
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse
- Process information or claims in connection with incidents at my store
- Enable my service providers to perform certain activities on my behalf
- Comply with my legal obligations, policies and procedures and for internal administrative and analytics purposes.
Others With Whom I Share Your Information
Service Providers: I also may disclose information to outside companies that help me bring you the products and services I offer. For example, I may work with an outside company to: (a) manage a database of customer information; (b) assist me in distributing e-mails; (c) assist me with direct marketing and data collection; (d) provide me data storage and analysis; (e) provide fraud prevention; (f) provide customer service by phone or chat and (g) other services designed to assist me in maximizing my business potential. I require that these outside companies agree to keep confidential all information I share with them and to use the information only to perform their obligations in the agreements.
Compliance with Law: I may provide access to information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of my website, to limit my legal liability and protect my rights or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of this website or the public.
Links To Other Sites
While visiting my website, you may link to sites operated by my business partners or other third parties. This does not mean that I endorse these sites. I do not make any representations or warranties about any website you may access through the Unessa Mattress, LLC website. They are independent from me, and I have no control over, or responsibility for, their information or activities.
Unessa Mattress, LLC goes to great lengths to keep your financial information private and safe. I take appropriate physical, electronic and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information I collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to my database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access. In addition, it is my policy to never send your credit card number via e-mail. Our customer service center and store also operates over a private, secure network. Please note, however, that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
We use Shopify, the industry standard in transferring information to process your orders. Shopify encrypts, or translates, your order information into a highly indecipherable code, which is processed immediately. All credit card transactions occur in a secure area of my site, to protect you from any loss, misuse or alteration of information collected. When you have finished shopping and begin the checkout process, you will move into the secure area of our site. Once you've entered, the page address (URL) will change from http to https, to let you know you are in a secure area. You will remain in this secure zone for the entire checkout process.
Unfortunately, despite my best efforts, the transmission of data over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While I will use every reasonable means to ensure the security of information you transmit to me, I cannot guarantee that such information will not be intercepted by third parties. I will, however, prosecute any unauthorized or fraudulent transactions to the fullest extent permitted by law.
"SPOOFING" AND "PHISHING"
A common Internet scam is known as "spoofing" or "phishing." This occurs when you receive an email from what appears to be a legitimate source requesting personal information from you. Please be aware that Unessa Mattress, LLC will never send you an email requesting you to verify credit card, bank information, or any other personal information. If you ever receive an email that appears to be from me requesting such information from you, DO NOT respond to it, and DO NOT click on any links appearing in the email. Instead, please forward the email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, as we will investigate all instances of possible Internet fraud.
Unessa Mattress, LLC’s practices regarding the collection, storage, transfer, use and other processing of personal information follow the Safe Harbour principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, access, security, data integrity, and enforcement.
- Notice – Unessa Mattress, LLC will give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information I'm collecting, how I will use it, and types of third parties with whom I may share it with.
- Choice – Unessa Mattress, LLC will give you choices about the ways I use and share your personal information, and I will respect the choices you make.
- Onward Transfer - When disclosing information to a third party, Unessa Mattress, LLC applies the notice and choice principles and takes appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information I transfer.
- Access – Unessa Mattress, LLC provides ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so that you can correct inaccuracies.
- Security – Unessa Mattress, LLC will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Data Integrity – Unessa Mattress, LLC takes reasonable steps to ensure that personal information the company collects is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used and that the information is reliable for its intended use and is accurate, complete and current.
I encourage interested persons to raise any concerns using the contact information below and I will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with the principles.
How To Contact Me
If you have any questions about your privacy or security on my website, please contact me at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may mail your request to:
Unessa Mattress, LLC 3900 Shelbyville Road, #14, Louisville, KY 40207, Attention: Privacy.